Dies ist eine internationale Position und es werden ausgezeichnete Englischkenntnisse erwartet, deshalb werden die Aufgaben und Anforderungen nicht auf Deutsch übersetzt.
Hamilton Medical is a dynamic and internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We develop Intelligent Ventilation solutions, devices and consumables.
Clinical Content and Education Manager (all gender)
CH - Bonaduz
- Creating clinical content for educational materials, e-learnings, or training modules
- Conceiving and implementing clinically-oriented learning modules for customers and staff
- Optional (depending on your skills and interest): Taking an active role as trainer in educational events or webinars
The following qualifications and experience are prerequisites:
- Degree in the field of medicine, intensive care nursing, biomedical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with mechanical ventilators
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Experience and interest in training
The following qualifications or experience would be of considerable benefit:
- Clinical work experience in an ICU
- Experience in a similar position
- German language
- Good presentation skills
We can offer you a challenging position in a highly motivated team, situated in a very attractive location in the middle of the Swiss Alps. The company is extremely innovative and growing rapidly.
If you feel you have what it takes, please submit your application online to the attention of Ms Bianca Casutt, HR Business Partner. You should include a motivation letter, a complete CV, degrees, diplomas and reference letters.
Please note that we only can consider online applications and will not accept applications sent by post or e-mail.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (resume) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Online Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Authentic Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to Hamilton!