Die Business Unit „Life Science Robotics“ entwickelt und vertreibt Laborautomationssysteme für eine breite Palette von Anwendungen für das Liquid Handling im Pharma-, Genomics-, Forensik- und Diagnostikbereich.
Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine/n
International Application Specialist in Life Science Robotics (w/m)
- 2nd level support of local application specialists in the presales phase
- On-site support for our field application specialists during the roll out phase of new standard application based systems
- Support our market segment leaders by collecting customer feedback from the field
- Active role in life cycle management in house and in customers labs
- Support the marketing team on preparation of application notes
- Perform internal and external trainings
- MSc degree in Biology with specialization in Molecular Biology or Cell Biology. Degrees in Bioengineering, Chemistry or similar are also compatible with the job profile
- Knowledge of the main molecular biology techniques (PCR and qPCR, sequencing, cloning, etc.)
- in depth knowledge of nucleic acid extraction and NGS procedures
- Experience in ELISA and LC-MS
- Eventual programming languages (C++, etc.) are a plus
- Proven experience in lab automation projects
- Previous experience in a similar position is considered as a plus
- Fluent English is a must, German is an advantage, every further language is a plus
- Team player with strong communicative skills for our demanding client environment
We offer you a challenging position in a continuously growing, innovative company.
Are you interested?
Then please apply online by clicking on the red "Apply Now" button.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Daniela Gialluca (HR Business Partner).
Please note: applications by e-mail or post will not be considered.