Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, globally successful medical engineering company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. We live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients.
To further strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for a
Clinical Application Specialist - ICU Ventilation (all gender)
CH - Bonaduz
In this position, you can share your extensive clinical knowledge and experience with our Research and Development department. As part of an international team, and in close collaboration with product management, you will work on the continuous improvement and further development of our products
Your main tasks include the following:
- Planning and validation of new software and hardware solutions in a clinical application environment
- Content planning and organization of application and product training for our global sales partners
- Multiplication of technical and product knowledge utilizing the "Train-the-Trainer" concept
- Providing support for our application specialists worldwide in the development of local trainings and applications for end customers
In order to successfully fill this position, applicants need to have a clinical background (intensive care/critical care), at least 3 years professional experience in caring for critically ill patients in an ICU setting, as well as strong communication and presentation skills. Ideally, you have also completed advanced training in intensive care/critical care and/or respiratory therapy.
In addition, proficient use of standard MS Office products and a good command of written and spoken English are a must. This position requires up to 50% domestic and international travel.
The successful candidate will either work in Mainz or at the company headquarters in Switzerland (Bonaduz/Graubünden), depending on their preference.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly online to the attention of Ms. Bianca Casutt, HR Business Partner. Your application should include a letter of motivation, a complete CV, degrees, diplomas and reference letters. Applications are welcome in English as well as in German language.
Please note that we only can consider online-applications. Applications posted by mail or transmitted by e-mail will not be considered.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (resume) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Online Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Authentic Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to Hamilton!