Hamilton Medical specializes in mechanical ventilation, providing solutions designed to improve respiratory care for patients in the ICU and other critical care settings. To train healthcare professionals in the use of Hamilton Medical's solutions in their clinical settings, we are looking for a
Clinical Education Consultant Japan (all gender)
Our preferred solution is a combination of 25%-50% clinical work in an ICU and 50%-75% work for Hamilton Medical. It is important to us that you have the opportunity to maintain and further develop your clinical skills. / 50 - 100%
- Trainings and workshops on mechanical ventilation for users and non-users in various settings (seminars, in-hospital trainings, etc.)
- Training on the ventilator during clinical trials, including work on the patient
- Optional (depending on your skills and interest): Coordination of studies carried out by researchers in Japan
An international team of Clinical Application Specialists will support you in learning about Hamilton Medical specific solutions, as well as furthering your teaching skills and broadening your knowledge of mechanical ventilation in general. Each year, you will join 1-2 international meetings for Clinical Application Specialists in Europe.
To keep you updated on recent trends, you will be able to attend one of the large congresses in Europe (ISICEM or ESICM) every year.
- Medical doctor
- Specialization in intensive care
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an ICU
- Experience using mechanical ventilators
- Interest in mechanical ventilation (trends, important publications, etc.)
- Interest and experience in training
- Good presentation skills
- Japanese native speaker
- Good English skills (oral and written)
- Minimum 50%-75% travel / work in clinics
Home office or other office solution, preferably in close proximity to the Tokyo area. You will work 50%-75% of the time in hospitals, training facilities and other locations in the Tokyo area and other areas of Japan.
If this position interests you, please apply online and address your application to Mrs. Daniela Gialluca (Team Leader HR Business Partner). Your application should include a letter of motivation and a complete CV including diplomas.
Are you looking for new challenges? Do your eyes sparkle with enthusiasm when you talk about your specialist area? Do you gladly take on responsibility? Are you able to grasp complex issues? Are you brave enough to take new paths and do you view changes as exciting opportunities?
Then apply now! We look forward to getting to know you.
Here are a few tips for a successful application.
Complete + online + authentic = good chances
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (resume) in tabular format with a photo
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience
Online Please only apply via our application tool.
Tip: Apply for current vacancies to maximize your chances. In the case of speculative applications, it can take some time before we have an appropriate offer for you.
Authentic Once you have completed the first two steps, you are a good deal closer to your new job. If your educational and professional backgrounds fit one of our job opportunities we will invite you to an interview in person.
The interview is the most important part of the application process. Above all, we look for authenticity. During the interview, we will find out whether our expectations match each other and whether a long-term cooperation can be formed.
1. Apply online
2. Confirmation of receipt sent
3. Human Resources and specific department look at your documents
4. If we like what we see: invitation to an interview in person
5. The excitement builds: first interview in person
6. If necessary: second interview in person
7. Do we fit well together? Welcome to Hamilton!