Die Hamilton Medical Beatmungsgeräte für Intensivpatienten sind weltweit bekannt für ihre Bedienfreundlichkeit und ihre intelligente und automatische Anpassung an die Bedürfnisse der Patienten. Wir entwickeln und produzieren die Beatmungsgeräte in Bonaduz und vermarkten unsere Produkte weltweit.
Um unser multinationales Team zu verstärken suchen wir ein/e
Medical Research Manager (w/m)
50% - 100%
- lead projects from a clinical perspective
- act as the medical expert for the research engineering team by addressing application and medical questions/issues
- generate innovative new ideas for research projects, clinical applications, and products
- keep up-to-date with current scientific literature
- test and validate prototypes on the bench, as well as with patients in clinical environment
- build scientific evidence supporting Hamilton Medical products by managing clinical studies over their full life-cycle, from protocol design to final data analysis
- write scientific reports and articles about our products and research results for international congresses, scientific journals, and marketing purposes
- healthcare professional (physician, respiratory therapist, nurse with additional academic degree in life science, engineering science or equivalent) with proven clinical and research experience in intensive care
- strong language and communication skills in English (German would be a plus)
We seek outstanding candidates with excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and strong interest and solid knowledge in lung physiology and mechanical Ventilation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly online to the attention of Ms Bianca Casutt, Human Resources Consultant. Your application should include a letter of motivation, a complete CV, degrees, diplomas and reference letters.
Please note that we only can consider online-applications. Applications posted by mail or transmitted by e-mail will not be considered.